An updated Fluent Forever app will be available on 13 Dec 2019.
In preparation for this update, we will have maintenance downtime from 10:30 pm CT 12 Dec – 1:30 am CT 13 Dec 2019.
We will publish the app in both app stores the morning of 13 Dec 2019 — it will be out of our hands as to exactly when the update becomes available for you, while the App Stores ensure you are able to access the latest and greatest.
It has been quite some time since our last release. We have been working hard at cleaning up a big change to the app and adjusting our trial experience to be in accordance with some of the App Store requirements.
This version brings quite a few new changes:
- A welcome video to the app from Gabe and an additional video in the Settings
- An articles section in Settings to help guide you on your language journey
- Updated Daily Streak modal – this will show up when you hit a new High Streak or a new Daily Streak
- Updated bottom nav bar icons with better resolution icons
- More vocabulary sets are visible to you to see what is coming next; plus, an additional info box at the bottom to let you know how many sets are left
- A change to our trial experience to be in accordance with App Store requirements where enrolling in a subscription is required to gain access to the free trial
SO, WHAT’S NEXT?
As first mentioned, we have been doing a lot of work behind the scenes. We are nearing the end of that work and hope to release the changes to you in one of the next couple of versions. We are working on final testing and tweaking to make sure it is a smooth and successful transition.