An updated Fluent Forever app will be available on 25 Feb 2020.
We will publish the app in both app stores the morning of 25 Feb 2020 — it will be out of our hands as to exactly when the update becomes available for you, while the App Stores ensure you are able to access the latest and greatest.
We have more changes and improvements for you now and on the way.
Here is what you can expect with this new version:
- Tapping the flashcard will now allow you to flip the flashcard – you have complete control to review flashcards with all gestures, using quick-answer buttons, or a combination.
- Long sentences are no longer cut off on flashcards with default text size.
- Pronunciation lessons have subtitles to let you preview what is next to do in each lesson.
- Daily Tasks have estimates associated with them so you know which task(s) you can complete in the time you have available to study.
SO, WHAT’S NEXT?
Some things that will be coming out for your enjoyment (over the first half of this year) as we work towards getting them ready for you:
- Homescreen layout changes
- User Progress stats
- Improvements on how to use the app
- Pronunciation trainer improvements
- Add your own word
- Delete flashcards