It’s that time again for fun new updates to the app. We have updated a lot this time around, and here are just a few of the new features you will get to see and experience:
– French is here! We’ve added a little preview to another language. YAY!
– There are new videos for Spanish-MX (Latin America) and French to help with pronunciation.
– We’ve made ‘tappable’ items easier to see and use. I knew my hand-eye coordination wasn’t that bad…
– Audio and image files load faster. No more waiting in line!
– Want more than one image associated with a word? You got it! You can now select up to four (4), yep four, images for each word.
– New flashcard types have been added. Can you find them?
Hopefully, you all will enjoy the updates.
Don’t forget: another update on the app is coming later this week. It won’t be a big update, but it will give you a better idea of what we are working on and where we are headed.